About Me

Who is Joel Austell? I was born in 1979 at 10:30 PM with a camera around my neck. Okay, I made that last part up. The truth is, I picked up the camera when I was 9 years old. The first picture I took was of an elephant at the San Diego Zoo. It didn't win any awards but I was hooked. As a teenager I spent all my free time skateboarding. When I wasn't landing tricks I was behind a camera capturing images of my friends trying tricks or taking nasty spills. What do I do for fun these days? I take pictures, of course. My wife is also passionate about photography and we spend many of our date nights looking for new and totally awesome places to take photographs. We never leave our cameras behind. I consider myself incredibly lucky because I am able to do what I love everyday. I never wake up and wish I didn't have to go to work. I love working with people and consider everyone I work with a friend. I owe all my success to God and thank him daily for all my blessings! I am living life and loving it with my beautiful wife and kids by my side. Life is good!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Orange County Wedding Photography - Cassandra + Travis - Villa De Sol - Fullerton CA

I am so thankful that Lauren and I where able to capture Cassandra and Travis's wedding day. They are wonderful people. I have know Cassandra for years and she has supported my photography from the start. Actually her sisters wedding was one of the first weddings I ever photographed. Travis is likable from the instance you meet him. He is genuine. I had such a great time shooting Cassandra and Travis's wedding, and I am very excited to share their images and Fusion Video.

cassandra + travis from joel Austell on Vimeo.



cassandra and travis  0145
cassandra and travis  0152
cassandra and travis  0163
cassandra and travis  0202
cassandra and travis  0226
cassandra and travis  0247
cassandra and travis  0305
cassandra and travis  0355
cassandra and travis  0359
cassandra and travis  0375
cassandra and travis  0389
cassandra and travis  0438
cassandra and travis  0451
cassandra and travis  0500
cassandra and travis  0511
cassandra and travis  0525
cassandra and travis  0552
cassandra and travis  0601
cassandra and travis  0685
cassandra and travis  0727
cassandra and travis  0767
cassandra and travis  0824
cassandra and travis  0864
cassandra and travis  0922
cassandra and travis  0946
cassandra and travis  1057
cassandra and travis  1086
cassandra and travis  1101
cassandra and travis  1134
cassandra and travis  1290
cassandra and travis  1421

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice Work! You and Lauren did such an amazing job. The photos and the fusion piece are beautiful :)

oz wroe said...

Great work Joel it looks sick!

oz wroe said...

Great work Joel it looks sick!